Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Do Not Miss Event of 2008!

Everyone who is anyone in the world of voiceover, has at least heard about VOICE 2007. This was the 1st event of it's kind, bringing together top voice talent, producers, coaches and others, from all over the world in an event of learning, sharing and networking.

The list of presenters included such voiceover luminaries as Rodney Saulsberry, Pat Fraley, Bob Bergen and Don La Fontaine! I can't wait to find out who will be presenting in 2008!

The location and dates for the 2008 Voice Over International Creative Experience (a.k.a. VOICE) were announced recently. For those of you who want to start planning, here's the scoop:

Dates: Friday, August 8th - Monday August 11th
(There will be a reception on the evening of Thursday, Aug. 7th)
Location: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza - just south of Beverly Hills in Los Angeles
Registration Opens: January 1, 2008

The organizers are still working on the information & registration website but as soon as I find out the URL, I'll let you know.

I am definitely going to start saving my pennies because I missed this event in 2007 and I DO NOT want to miss it in 2008.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: