Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Story

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I was born and raised in New York City. I am a native Nuyorican or as I like to call myself, a "Latin from Manhattan". I have always been what some might call a “ham”. It all started during my 4th grade Christmas pageant, when I uttered the immortal line “gee grandpa!”

I’ve been hooked ever since.

I have been acting, singing and hamming it up since the 1980s! Over the years , I've done stand-up comedy, several Improv comedy showcases, a Cabaret showcase and both on-camera and voice-over work. If you're wondering why you've never heard of me, that's because I had to take a bit of a hiatus from showbiz. Yeah, I know, 20 years is a long rest, but hey, I was really, really tired.

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for taking the time to look at my site.

No comments: