Monday, July 09, 2007

Being Clint Eastwood - Day 1

Here I am in Savannah GA waiting for my first night of filming. They will be picking me up shortly and taking us to a fort on Tybee Island where I understand you have to stay 6 feet from the shore because of an alligator who is particularly ornery who lives there. The heat down here is pretty bad and the humidity is a killer. Patrick (the Director) and I just spent a couple of hours rehearsing tonights shots. Based on some other work I've seen from these guys, this film should come out pretty amazing. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Last night they took me out to dinner at a local eatery and we talked and talked about movies and Clint Eastwood and their vision for the film. Then we went to a Karaoke bar near my hotel. I sang a song, Tyler (the Producer) sang a song and then an honest to god bar fight broke out! You just gotta love them Southern boys.

Anyway, I will keep you all posted on things as they progress.

No comments: