Thursday, July 26, 2007

A most amazing display of power.

This is a somewhat off topic but I wanted to share this with my readers (assuming of course that I actually have some!) Is it real? I guess you will have to judge for yourself.

I came across this video of a man who, through a daily practice of meditation, has been able to harness an energy within himself that those in the East call "Chi". He uses this power to heal people and only reluctantly allowed himself to be filmed.

I believe it is in fact quite real and I believe it is an amazing example of the power that we each possess but which we often never develop. If this man can develop these abilities and do these things using only the power of his mind, what then can we do in our own lives through the judicious application of our own minds?

No comments: