Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More on Clint

Monday nights shoot went well. We did many takes of me saying such classic Clint Eastwood lines as "being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world . . ." It was a lot of fun. The guys were very complimentary about my acting.

Today we were supposed to go to a shooting range for me to learn how to shoot an actual .44 Magnum but the range was closed. We'll try again tomorrow.

Tonight we shoot a scene with a kid actor who has been in a few major things. It's a short but complex scene that they want to cover from many angles so it should be fun. I'll let you guys know more as things continue to develop.

By the way, Savannah is indeed a beautiful city but it is unmercifully hot and humid and the bugs are relentless. At one point last night I was saying my lines into a mirror for the umpteenth take and a virtual cloud of mosquitoes was hovering between me and my image in the mirror. Them suckers don't play! Well, I guess that's why its called paying your dues. I was also warned to stay at least 6 feet from the waters edge because there's an alligator in there that doesn't take kindly to northerners. They don't have to worry about me getting to close to him, I can assure you.

That's all for now. I'll post more when more happens.

No comments: