Monday, July 16, 2007

It's a wrap!

Well, I am back home in NJ. The shoot ended Friday night around 1:00 a.m. and Tyler Martinolich (The Producer) and Patrick Griffin (The Director), seemed well pleased.

The final scenes involved another NY actor who flew in Thursday for the shoot on Friday. He played a grizzled old security guard who Clint idolizes but slowly comes to realize is mad as a hatter. Rich from NY had a scene by himself and then a scene with me inside a car where he reveals to me his true nuttiness.

It was great to have someone to work off of. The scenes we shot on Tuesday with the kid were great fun as well but it's a little different working with a kid than with an adult actor. These were actually the first two scenes in the movie, but they were shot last.

I must say this was an absolutely amazing experience for me. My thanks go out to Tyler and Patrick for casting me in what I am confident will be a really great short. I can't wait to see the final product. I am hope it turns out incredibly well and that it gets these guys (and me!) some well-deserved attention.

No comments: